Plants look after us if we look after them
A flowering Calathea! The addition of ‘candela’ refers to the candle shaped flowers. The name comes from Greek mythology. According to the myth, the god Prometheus brought fire from the heavens to earth. With the assistance of the divine Candela he developed in man the sense of nature’s extraordinary beauty. Candela represents the ‘fire’ element. An extraordinary story for a very special plant therefore. Grower of this product: Kwekerij Montis.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 15 - 23 ºC.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Spray with water twice a month.
- Apply fertiliser twice a month.
- Closes leaves at night.
- Suitable for anywhere in the house.
- Keep out of draughts.